- Can I get an estimate over the phone or via email?
- First, we're going to say that we "don't give estimates over the phone or via email", we give firm, fixed quotes. With that said, there are really two answers to this question: "never" give you a quote without seeing your property first. There are just too many variables to be able to give an accurate quote over the phone. That would be unfair to both parties. We will come to your home, ask you specific questions about the project from which we'll be able to calculate that quote price for you. This leads into the second answer. Typically, we prefer to present the quote to you in your home, either the same day or soon after, schedules permitting. This gives you an opportunity to ask questions and gain a better understanding of the pricing you see. However, if you need us to send the Quote to you by email, we will do so, provided we still have the chance to go over it with you.
- Will your Insurance Broker provide me with a copy of your Liability insurance?
- Will your insurance agent provide me with a copy of your Certificate of Insurance?
We will be happy to contact our insurance Broker and they will provide you with a copy of our Liability insurance in your name, and
your address. that means that you would be the certificate holder. You are welcome to confirm any information we provide.
- Worker's Compensation insurance.
- We carry $1,000,000.00 in liability insurance for our business.
- We are Bonded, Licensed, and Insured
- Are you Licensed, Bonded, and insured?
- Yes! We are licensed, Bonded, and Insured.
- How do I get an estimate?
- There are two ways you can get in contact with us to get a Quote for single family homes, Business, Condominium Complexes, HOAs, etc.: You can call us at (561) 733-8199 or you can complete our Free quote Form. If you call, you'll speak to a live person, and if for some reason we don't answer your call . Please leave a message, and we will return your call promptly. If you choose to complete the form, we receive notice right away and someone will contact you as soon as possible to set that appointment.
- How long does it take to get an estimate?
- Depending on the size of the job, it could take from one hour to two hours, to make sure we can answer any, an all the questions you may have, and to be able to measure all substrates to be painted accurately. Normally, we can have a proposal for you the same day, but no later than the next day, The price we quote is the price you'll pay.
- Do I need to be home when you are working?
- Not at all. All of our painters are completely bonded and insured, so you can feel safe leaving your home in our hands. All that we ask is that you set aside some time each day so that we can provide you with an update on the progress of the project.
- How long will the job take?
- It's difficult to give a general answer to this question. It takes as long as it takes to get the paint job right, really, because every project is a little different. We do provide you with approximate finish dates based on best-case scenarios, as required by law. Once we start your project, we stay on it each day until we are finished unless there are circumstances beyond our control, like weather, (exterior only) that do not permit us to work. In those cases, we would notify you.
- When you start a job, do you stay until it is complete?
- Yes, without fail. When we are on your job, we stay on your job until it is completed! Sometimes there are circumstances that may prevent us from working, such as weather, (exterior only) but you will be notified in advance if this happens.
- Will you clean up after the job is complete?
- The answer is yes! We not only clean up after the job is finished, but we always maintain a daily clean environment.
We will do everything in our power to leave your home as beautiful as we found it. We take pictures before we move furniture,
wall hung pictures, fixtures, ornamental plants, etc. to ensure the correct placement of all your furniture, and all items
hung on the walls at the completion of the job. Floors and carpets are swept and vacuumed and furniture placed back.
We are known as one of the cleanest Painting Companies in the area. See what our customers have to say! Read More
- When the roof is washed, will any chlorine based products (or any other products that kill plants) be used?
- To answer this question, No! When we clean any roofs that are concrete tile, barrel tile, etc. we only use water to clean the roof substrate from dirt, algae, and mold. That has been our practice for over twenty years. We appreciate your concern, because We know companies that use chorine based products, and chorine based products are very harmful to the part of the roof under the tile, which is the part of the roof that keeps you dry. Our technicians are professionally trained and equipped by Roof-A-Cide® to safely clean your roof and keep it clean. We hope this puts your mind at ease.